Ok, so we are one week from Thanksgiving. I though I would share a few things that I am thankful for in my life.
1. My salvation. I am thankful that God sent his only son, Jesus to die for me because He loves me so much.
2. My family. My husband. He is patient and loving and makes me laugh. He gets up everyday to provide for his family. My boys. They are so full of life and bring me so much joy. I consider both of them a gift. My parents. They are so supportive and love us so very much. My sister and brother-in-law. They are caring and loving and just plain fun. My brother. He is kind-hearted and recently has poured his life into a new mission - . http://www.baylor.edu/lariat/news.php?action=story&story=48122# Check it out. My in-laws. They are great people who also love and support us.
3. My country and those who fight for it. Thanks to all who fight from here or abroad to keep our great nation free.
4. My friends. Those who I see everyday and those who we stay in contact through mail and phone. Thanks for your encouragement and support.
5. God's provision. I am thankful that as long as I allow Him to come first, no matter what the situation I can always know that God has the perfect plan and is in total control.
I could go on and on, but I do have laundry, dishes and a 15 mo. old calling me. (I guess I am thankful for those things too.) :) I may add more over the next few days as I have time. I am so greatly blessed. Leave me a comment about some of the things you are thankful for this special holiday season.