1. Taking a shower with multiple action heros. (I should feel honored to be graced with their presence, I know.)
2. Running a quick errand, but having to get out two children, a cup of milk, a large filthy blanket, and a bucket of many, many Star Wars guys. (How do I do that with one good arm?)
3. Our living room looking like a Toys r Us continually. (Come on over - we'll sell you something.)
4. Children knocking on our door many times through the day. (My boys are stars in their own little world.)
5. A seven year old sleeping in our room. (One of those things you say will never happen, and it has now for many years.)
6. Playing at the park and taking off shoes on freshly vacuumed carpet only to discover there is enough sand for a sand box in the back yard. (Often times there is just as much in the diaper.)
7. My little helpers in the kitchen. (Patience, patience, patience.)
8. Finding all my clothes on the floor in my closet because the closet is a great place to hide in an exciting hide and seek game.
9. Hearing the word MOM, Mommy, mamma, or any other variation of the word about a bazillion times a day.
Thank you God that you blessed me with such wonderful little creations so I am able to experience only those things people called moms are able to experience. (I figured I had better give some thanks to help outweigh all the complaining I do about them.) :) Hey, gotta be real here.