THE YEAR 2010

We will remain confident in the Lord's direction for our lives....

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Growing, growing, growing


We took Jaydon to his three year old check up yesterday.  We pulled in the parking lot and he said, "Not this place.  Oh, man!"  I was a bit surprised he remembered because the boys rarely get sick and we are usually at the doctor only for check ups.  We are so blessed to have healthy boys.

I won't bore you with all the details, but he checked out to be a healthy three year old boy.  The doctor asked him his name and he said, "I, Jaydon."  She then asked how old he was and he said, "I, Jaydon.  I, two."  He then looked at me and said, "No, I three."  He jumped up and down and hopped on one foot and was very interested in all the tools used to check his eyes, ears, and heart.  Well, the 6 lb. 4 oz. 19 1/4 in. baby boy I held in my arms for the first time on August 10, 2006 has grown to 37 lbs. and 38 in.  So if your asking how does that compare to other little boys - 94th percentile in weight and 60th percentile in height.  He may never be a football player, but he certainly looks like a miniature football player now.

All the more to love!!!  And we do love him so much.

1 comment:

Tara said...

give him to me. :)--I take Mr. Graham and Miss Ella at the end of the month for their 3 and 5 yr. old well babies--I will let you know how Mr. Graham weighs in.