Happy New Year to You!!
Another year has dawned and we have even moved on to another decade.
As we turn the calendar to a new year these are a few of things we have to look forward to in 2010:
1. Garth and I will celebrate 11 years of marriage on January 30th.
2. Garth will leave for his year long deployment in mid-March.
3. The boys and I will move back to TX to be with family until Garth returns.
4. Dylan will have to adjust to a new school.
5. With Garth gone, we hope to spend a lot of the summer in CO.
6. Garth and I will turn another year older in July.
7. Our toddler boy Jaydon will turn the BIG 4 in August.
8. In October, Dylan will turn an unbelievable 9 years old.
9. In November, our little nephew Landon will be ONE!!! :)
These are a few of the things we have facing us this year. Some are very exciting and fun, others are painful, but enduring. We are thankful the Lord has brought us to yet another year. Without HIM we would be nothing. My prayer is that we do not lose focus on HIM. Amid all the uncertainly and change, we pledge to stand firm on the ROCK. I know that when we look back at 2010 someday, we will certainly see the Lord's hand of guidance and protection on our lives as we always have. I pray the same thing for you.
Thank you for giving us 2010. Things are crazy these days. I'm so grateful to be called your child. I dedicate this year to you and you alone. Do with it and me as you would. May my life be a witness for you this year. Bring Garth back to me and while he is gone continue your work in him. (He is my love, you know that right?? ) Help me be the mommy my boys need while he is gone. Thank you for loving me. Thank you for your promises. May 2010 be a beautifully crafted work of art by YOUR HANDS in the end. Amen.