THE YEAR 2010

We will remain confident in the Lord's direction for our lives....

Friday, April 3, 2009

Too long....


































It has been far too long since I last posted a blog.  I really need to do a better job at this.  I'm sure many of you would agree.

We are enjoying our last few days of Spring Break.  Dylan had two weeks off and I am actually dreading having to get back into the routine of things.  We have had family and friends visit, a trip to the San Diego Zoo, and lots of fun at the parks.

To start our Spring Break, we had a quick visit from the Noble family.  Garth and I go way back with these two.  We actually met at their wedding for those who didn't know that fun bit of information.  Their visit was short, but so fun.  They had their two older children - Hannah and Josiah - with them.  Dylan loved having their company.  We ruined them with some Rock Band tunes, but everyone had a great time.  I wish the visit could have been longer.  The Noble family is very special to us and we wish we could see them more often.  Till next time dear friends.....

As soon as they left, Dylan was ready to be entertained.  By Tuesday he was running a fever and it lasted until Wednesday night.  Lots of prayers went up for him and Jaydon both because Grammy, Granddad, Blake and Nissy were coming to town on Thursday.  Thankfully, Jaydon never got sick.  Praise Jesus!!!

My family arrived on Thursday and were able to stay until Tuesday.  Friday we went to the zoo.  It was a very tiring day, but I must say I really enjoyed watching the boys enjoy the animals and watching my parents and Blake and Nissy enjoy time with the boys.  Dylan was reading the signs and telling us about the animals and Jaydon was running around the zoo really loving anything in the water.  (I think I need to take the boy to an aquarium.)  Saturday we headed up to Iddywild.  It is a cute little mountain town about an hour away.  We enjoyed some lunch out on the patio in the warm sun.  We headed back down so the boys could play some tennis.  The next couple of days were kind of just hang out days.  The boys enjoyed playing with Puppy and Dylan had fun playing Wii with Uncle Blake.  It was great having them all here and I sorely miss them now.    Thanks for taking the time to come out guys!!!  We love and miss you all.  

These next couple of days we have spent with some friends.  I took the boys miniature golfing, to the park, and off to play tennis on Wednesday.  On Thursday we met up with the same family to go to another park and decorate cookies and have an easter egg hunt.  (I think my friend wins Mom of the Year).  Thanks to the Moore's for the entertainment the last couple of days.

Today I had a fun doctor's appointment and the boys got to play with some buddies.  I only had to get stuck three times this time to get the IV started (compared to eight last time - that's an improvement).   Dylan has read me a book and is playing Rock Band now and Jaydon is taking a nap.

Hopefully we will come up with something fun to finish out the break.  If we do, I'll be sure and let you know.

No comments: