THE YEAR 2010

We will remain confident in the Lord's direction for our lives....

Monday, October 12, 2009

Living Rain

We sang this song at church on Sunday. I love the words especially the chorus. I pray these words speak to you also and you will make them your prayer.


Living Rain
by Parachute Band

We Your people come
In desperate need to You we run
Called by Your great name
With humble hearts we seek Your ways

We believe in faith
Your promises will never break
Turn from wicked ways
To live as Christ for all our days

Oh God high up in heaven
Won't You heal our land

Chorus:
Living rain, fall again
Over my life over my land
Living rain wash my heart again

Open wide, heaven skies
Over my street oh Spirit reside
Living rain flood my life again

Come back, back to your first love
Back to your first love
Back to the Cross

Come back, back to your first love
Back to your first love
At the foot of the Cross

No comments: