THE YEAR 2010

We will remain confident in the Lord's direction for our lives....

Friday, May 1, 2009

Just for Mommy.....


We ate dinner out last night at a local Mexican restaurant.  It was a real treat.  Anyways, we have been teaching Jaydon to pray before our meals and last night was just too cute to ever forget.  

Ward ("Lord" in 2 yr old language) bwess ( "bless" in 2 yr old lingo) ony (he always says some word we don't understand to start things off), Jack, Jackson, my Star Wars - Where are my Star Wars?  One, two, three, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten.  Amen YAY!!!!!!

I need a few of these very cute moments to help me through some very trying times with my toddler.  He has entered the world of testing, trying, and fit throwing.  I find myself praying a lot more these days.  :)  Its funny how these little blessings from God can bring us to our knees - and so quickly!!!

No comments: